It’s time to register for our 2016 CSA program…
Many of you enjoyed our Just Natural Farms CSA Program at The Culinary Center of Kansas City last year through Organic Farmer Steven Quarles. Well, we are happy to report that we are offering it again this year to our valued clients … with a few attractive changes (one of which is a lower total cost to you each week and the second is the option of a “half share”)
CSA = Community Supported Agriculture
Here’s how it works…
Each Wednesday afternoon (2-5 p.m.) or Saturday afternoon (2-5 p.m.) throughout the growing season, you pick up a hearty box of Farmer Steven’s local organic produce. Farmer Steven almost always adds a bit of “value add” to these special boxes in the form of eggs or a canned item, and The Culinary Center always adds a seasonal recipe, plus some extra treats now and again. Or maybe even from our neighbors here in Downtown Overland Park.
- You must register by May 1 for the program.
- The program covers 26 weeks: May 7 – Oct 31.
- Pick up will be your choice of Wednesdays (between 2:00 – 5:00 p.m.) or Saturdays (between 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.) at our “back door” at 7917 Foster Street in Downtown Overland Park under the teal awning. (All produce not picked up by 6 p.m. will be donated to those in need. Sorry, we can’t hold your produce for a later pick-up time.)
- Cost: Full Share: $35/week + tax
Half Share: $20/week + tax
- Register here and Farmer Steven will contact you directly to get things set up and to take payment.