Hosting a holiday party for employees is traditional for most businesses at this time of year. But how about if you do something beyond the norm, and host a winter party instead?
January/February is the new December when the hustle and bustle of the holidays are over, and the joy of the New Year begins. People will be able to relax and enjoy themselves without stressing whether they met end-of-the-year goals, what they’re going to buy for Aunt Sally, and if the house has enough lights on it to one-up the next-door neighbor. It’s a perfect time for a “tad-bit-late” holiday season soireé…to say thank you! …or to say “I appreciate you!” or just to say “We made it!”
The Culinary Center of Kansas City’s
Top Six Reasons why January and February are awesome:
- It’s a brand new start to a great new year.
- January 24 is Global Belly Laugh Day, and well, we like to laugh a lot around here and encourage everyone else to laugh until their belly hurts.
- January is National Soup Month, and we love soup. In fact, have you tried our Cognac Tomato Soup Shots with Grilled Cheese Triangles? Well, you should, because they’re delicious! We happen to have them on our appetizer menu and the soup is in our “Dinners on Demand” freezers!
- Mardi Gras! We love beads and Hurricanes, and one of our private event menus is dedicated to Bourbon Street. Let’s party!
- February is the month of love, and Valentine’s Day may be the day to spend with your sweetie, but it’s a great month to show love to all friends and co-workers and let them know how much you appreciate them.
- The Winter Solstice is over, so the days are getting longer, the evenings lighter. Before you know it, it will be spring. Which means it’s the start of wedding season! The Culinary Center of Kansas City is a great event space. We’ve hosted lots of wedding showers and bachelorette parties, and we would love to do yours.
So, what do you do if you think the idea of a winter party sounds fabulous?
Schedule an event here at The Culinary Center, of course!
We can do everything from a heavy appetizer buffet to a seated dinner where you make one of the items on your menu to a full-fledged interactive party where everyone makes a part of the meal that you all eat together. Or continue to have the “giving” spirit and create food that is donated and then we feed you a full meal. You can also go completely out-of-the-box and turn The Culinary Center into a private casino or a private music venue. The possibilities are endless!
For more information, visit our CCKC Unique Events webpage. Then contact Mimsy, our Private Events Manager who specializes in exceptional culinary experiences, at 913.341.4455 or firstname.lastname@example.org.